Thursday, March 5, 2009

CAN'T HOLD GAINS

We had people like Doug Kass declaring the bottom a couple of nights ago, yet we can't hold any gain. I knew we were in trouble when we saw a lot of the gains evaporate late in the day yesterday. Now this morning many are out there acting like a GM bankruptcy would be some sort of shocker. Go figure.

Yesterday I highlighted an EMS short and I am still happy with that play. I am also looking to short AVAV. I will detail this one more later--but I think this one is headed down in a hurry.

Believe it or not, I am more concerned about inflation than all other factors combined. I have been saying that China has the ability to get their economy rolling faster than any other country and we heard positive news out of them yesterday. If they get commodities going again, we could be looking at the worst stagflation we have ever seen.

Matt McCall will be on the show tomorrow1!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus