Sunday, March 15, 2009

BERNANKE INTERVIEW

Ben Bernanke went on 60 Minutes tonight and said that the recession should end later this year--but the banking system is not out of the woods. He denies the possibility of depression. I must admit that I am disturbed that he would even do a prime time interview. Can you say CHEERLEADING? If things were OK, I don't think he would have been doing this interview.

I think this week we could see another upswing, but I still think we are headed back down. I don't see the true confidence in the banking system coming back soon. Now I have seen several comments on twitter tonight from people saying they were buying financials tomorrow.

I see that the futures are holding their own tonight. Many are saying that we may head to 8000 on the DOW. If we do, I will be looking to short. If the market comes out strong tomorrow, I sure won't fight it.

BE SURE TO SEE OUR INTERVIEW WITH DIANE SWONK TOMORROW.
blog comments powered by Disqus