Thursday, June 11, 2009

CONSOLIDATION---GET READY FOR THE BREAKOUT

The tight action lately (on a closing basis) shows me that we are heading for a major move in one direction. I have been wrong but I think we are going to test and break 925 on the S&P. Futures are up slightly at this time, but they are also talking about Russia and others threatening to diversify away from Dollar Denominated assets. I see the dollar continuing to fall over time and think oil is still a decent buy here if you can stand some volatility. I still like FCX and X as plays on inflation and am looking in depth at natural gas. I will have my detailed analysis on natural gas this weekend.

Jim Rogers laughs at the accuracy of government jobs numbers. I will have more when we get more clarity. See the Rogers video below.

blog comments powered by Disqus