Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Peter Schiff Interview

I interviewed Mr. Schiff this morning and will have the interview posted late tonight. I will tell you that he is very concerned (as am I) that the government is taking over private companies by running their printing presses. Hear his takes inflation, the dollar and more tonight.

The AIG deal is done and bankruptcy was avoided. We will still see a very nervous market today in my opinion. Oil is headed up this morning----8:00 am eastern it is up about $3.50. I think the energy bull run will begin again soon as we saw so much forced liquidation in these positions. I own FLR and have had some pain since I bought it---but if oil returns like I think it will, these guys look to be very cheap on a valuation basis.

According to Charlie Gasparino, Morgan Stanley is looking at whether or not they will remain independent down the road. I think they will remain independent, I believe they have to say they are considering all options to keep the short sellers at bay.

We have got to start writing our Congressmen and Congresswomen to tell them the government takeover of America MUST STOP. WE HAVE TO RETURN TO CAPITALISM.

WRITE YOUR CONGRESS MEMBERS AND TELL THEM TO ABOLISH THE CORPORATE TAX RATE!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the disclaimer?

Everything schiff said was true.

There's no such thing as 'diet' truth or truth 'light'.

The truth tastes strange to us only because we've been eating shit for so long.

Take your medicine and get over it!